Inventory management was used to be a difficult task in earlier days. Now, you can manage your inventory in a hassle-free manner using QuickBooks accounting software. If you need technical assistance related to the software then feel free to dial QuickBooks Technical support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657 to get technical support by experts. QuickBooks enables its users to manage their complex inventory tasks in simple manner. Apart from this, you can also run the inventory valuation report to get the statues of items and sales.
For any business owner, it is necessary to create an inventory part as you purchase or sell a product, and stock for future sale to your customer as well. Therefore, in this blog, I am going to explain some easy and effective methods to add services and sales in QuickBooks inventory. An Inventory Item is anything that your company sells, resells or buy within the course of business, like the product, shipping charges and handling charges, discounts and excise duty taxes etc. It shows up as a line on the invoice or other sales forms.
To create service item in QuickBooks, follow the below steps carefully:
- Open “Item List” window in the software
- Click the “Item” option in the lower left corner of the “Item List”
- Select the “New” command from the pop-up window
- Adding – In the “New Item” window, select “Service” from the “Type” drop-down option
Add service item in QuickBooks using the below steps:
- Click on List tab from the Menu bar
- Click on “Item list” to open Item List
- From the pop-up menu, select the “New” option to open the item window
- Click on “Service” from the drop-down menu
- Enter an item name in Item Name/Number
- Check the Sub–item of the checkbox if you want to make this service as a sub-item of another service.
- Now, select the main service item under the category in which you want to add current item from the adjacent drop-down.
- In Description box, write a description of the service to display in invoices and sales receipts.
- Enter the rate of providing the service
- Select the service tax code
- Enter the sales information correctly
If you are not able to manage the inventory item on your own then let our experts manage it for you. For that, connect with us at QuickBooks Technical support phone number 1-800-311-5657.