QuickBooks provides speed and accuracy to your accounting by managing your bills, invoices, expenses and payroll at one place. It is totally acceptable for such multi-tasking software to throw errors and issues over time. One of such commonly faced technical error in QuickBooks is unhandled exception error which usually triggers when you are opening a QWC file. You can simply call us at QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657 to get the error resolved instantly.
Cause Of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error—
- QB event handler is not able to catch errors, encouraging to run your desktop in debugging mode.
- QB is not fully integrated with Microsoft applications
- Java components are missing.
Resolution Of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error-
The most convenient way to fix this error is to get in touch with our technical experts at QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number to let our experts solve the issue for you. Follow the below steps in order to troubleshoot the error-
Download or repair Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 by following the below steps-
- On control panel window, Click on “Add or Remove” programs.
- Search the list of currently installed program for Microsoft .NET framework.
- If the Microsoft .NET framework is not in the list then install it.
If you found the software in the list then repair it with following steps-
- Choose Microsoft .NET framework and choose repair and click “Next”.
- Choose “OK” to restart the computer.
Our Assistance channel for QuickBooks- Dial 1-800-311-5657
We have the best customer friendly technical support services available round the clock at 1-800-311-5657.You can simply dial QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number to get connected with one of our experienced and certified professional technician who is capable of solving any of your issues in minimum time. Dial QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657 to avail our services like –
- Round the clock availability
- Expert technical assistance
- Reliable solution
- Attentive and patient customer care executives
- Closing ability