Give a direct call at QuickBooks Tech support number +1-800-311-5657 to know about QuickBooks online bill pay service.
With the introduction of QuickBooks paying bills directly to user’s account has become easy. It is important to manage the online bill pay and then make sure that you pay it before the due date.
What is QuickBooks Online Bill Pay?
QuickBooks online pay which is popularly known as QBO bill pay. The application ensures secure, hassle-free, and fast payment to the vendors. The software offers several services that include receivable and international payments at multiple pricing tiers. Its prime focus is making payments for the vendors and suppliers.
Merits of QuickBooks Online Bill Pay
- You can pay bill from any location at anytime
- Security is the utmost priority, that’s why all the payment are transferred in 4 dimensional security
- Helps in improving financial management
- By paying online, a small business can save huge amount that includes labor cost, processing time and supply cost
Features of QuickBooks Online Bill Pay
The small scale industry can avail below-mentioned features:
- Easily improve financial management
- Make your payment more accurate and easily control the cash flow
- Establish internal business control for creating, sending, and reviewing payments
- Include invoice and credit memo
- Automatic entry of transaction into your QuickBooks register
- Decline in duplicate data entry
- Final payments are released after the confirmation, and are protected with password that is issued only to concerned person
- Easily request stop payment at any time
- Make payment up to 10 international countries with zero additional cost
- With the access of internet, you can pay bills at any time and from anywhere
How to Pay Bill using Online Bill Pay
Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully, in making the bill payment.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Account
- On the toolbar select the Plus (+) icon
- Select Pay Bill Online
- Select the checkbox of the bill that you want to pay
- Select the Review and Submit button
- A screen will appear where you can review the payment information
- In case you want to make any changes select edit
details or the pencil icon and update the required fields:
- Bank transfer: Notification Email
- Checks: Notification Email, Memo (it will appear only on Paper Checks), Vendor name and address
- Select Submit payment to enter your schedule payment
Hopefully, after reading the blog your online payment process becomes easier. In case of any problem dial QuickBooks support Phone number +1-800-311-5657.