QuickBooks accounting software is known to update its features yearly. Similarly, this year the developers have updated some of the amazing features that can be utilized for amazing benefits. Today, in this blog, we will learn about the amazing features that are updated in the software. In case you want to know to provide about the working of these features, you can contact QuickBooks Phone Number Support 1-800-311-5657.
The latest version has made some minor updates in Invoice, Pay bills and Inventory section. All the features that are mentioned below are available with the services of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Accountant 2019 and Enterprise 19.0. Have a look:
1. Invoice Tracker
In the latest version of QuickBooks update, you can check the status of the invoice by clicking on “See History” button. Users can now track their Sent, Paid, Viewed and Deposited invoice status.
• Sent: The status if the invoice changes to Send when you email the invoice to the client.
• Paid: it reflects when the customer has completed the payment of your invoice. In case the customer deposits the partial amount, the status reflects Partially Paid
• Viewed: As the customer views the invoice, the status of the invoice changes to Viewed. Now, in case you view the invoice in the sent mail, the status will be changed to Viewed and it can be confusing.
• Deposited: The status shows that you have added the payment to “Make Deposit”
While working on the following features, in case you get stuck call QuickBooks PhoneNumber Support 1-800-311-5657.
2. IIF Import Feature Improved
The updated features allow you to import file with a number of the failed transaction. When you click on the “Import IIF” option, you are able to view the summary of failed and successful transactions. With the help of Review Now button you can see the details of the failed transactions.
3. Easily Migrate to Another System
With the help of an updated version of the application, it has become easy to move from one computer to another.
4. Go To Pay Bills Button
While writing a check for an unpaid bill, a message pop-up asking you to “Work in Pay Bills Window”, the “Go to Pay Bills” button is highlighted rather than “Write Your Check”. This process has streamlined the billing process.
5. Vendor filter
Easily filter the bills by the name of the vendor in Go to Pay Bill options. The above-mentioned features are not limited to this, in case you want to know more about other features feel-free to reach QuickBooks Phone Number Support 1-800-311-5657. With us, you can avail the information about the desktop and it’s a utility.