QuickBooks Helpline Number +1-844-232-0202
There are multiple errors faced by the users while working on QuickBooks application. One of those is QuickBooks error H202. This error occurs when you try to work with the company file, and your system requires additional setup for the same. Here in this blog, we will discuss solution to resolve the error. But before moving to the solutions first let’s understand the bug.
What is all About QuickBooks Error H202?
The QuickBooks error H202 is well associated with multiuser operational mode. The issue occurs when user try to access a company file that is placed in other systems. And the copy of the file fails to reach the server of that desktop. We have come across multiple users that claim to face an unwanted message stating: “You are trying to work with a company file that is located on another computer, and this copy of QuickBooks cannot reach the server on that computer. (H202)”
Generally, users get puzzled with the code H202 associated with the message. Here, I have provided some other reasons that led to the cause of this error.
What Led to QuickBooks Error H202?
Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Incorrect hosting configuration settings
- Firewall blocking incoming and outgoing communication
- Damaged DNS settings
- QuickBooks is unable to get IP address of the host system
- Some of the important services of the application are not running yet
- QuickBooks database server manager is damaged
These are some of the common reasons behind the cause of the error.
How Can I Get Rid of This Error Code H202?
There are multiple solutions that can help you in getting rid from H202 error code. Have a look at the solutions that help you in getting optimum results.
Method 1: Network Connectivity
- Turn on the hosting of all workstation
- Mention the server name
- Enter the server name and click on Ok button
Now, after following the process if you detect packet loss, it means the network needs to be repaired.
Method 2: Network Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install the tool
- Scan the folder where data is placed
- Now, quickly note down the IP number and network interface
- In firewall section open ports button and enable that option
- Test for data file connectivity
- Try opening the company file
Remember this issue can be a tough one to resolve. There are many more solutions that can help you in resolving the error. Get rid of H202 error make an immediate call at QuickBooks Tech support Number +1-844-232-0202.