QuickBooks being a multiple feature accounting software attracts huge crowd towards itself. The software is often attracted towards errors and bugs. QuickBooks error 1722 is one of the most common errors faced by the users while working in the accounting software. When you receive this error attack your system becomes slow and QuickBooks starts to freeze. Now, if you are facing the same issue you have landed on the right page. Here, in this blog, we will be providing you with the solutions to resolve error code manually.
What are the Symptoms for Error Code 1722?
- Error code 1722 or any other similar error codes appear on your screen
- The active window crashes when the error pops up
- Your system starts to slow down and respond slowly to your commands
- Accounting software is not responding
- Accounting software starts to freeze
When Does this Error Code Occur?
- This error occurs while installing the accounting software
- It can also appear during the startup or shut down of the Windows
It is even called as the run-time error and it is very complicated to go through all the possible solution that led to this frustrating error.
What are the Main Reasons for Error Code 1722?
- Some of the important programs were mistakenly deleted related to the files
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software
- Virus might have infected some of the important QuickBooks company file
- Malware might have infected the application
Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1722
Now, before moving to the solution process, we recommend you to restart your system and log in the application with administrator rights. Have a look at the solutions that are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Use Disk Cleanup to Remove Unwanted Junk
- Press Windows + R to open run tab
- Type CMD in the search box and click on enter button
- In command tab, type Cleanmgr and press enter button
- In the disk cleanup option, check appropriate boxes that you want to remove and then click on OK button
Solution 2: Reinstall and Uninstall QuickBooks Program
- Open Control Panel
- Click on Programs and Features
- Search for the program related to error code 1722
- Click on Uninstall button
- Wait for the process to complete and then reboot the system
The above-mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code 1722. However, if you still face the issue then we recommend you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-844-232-0202.
Read More: QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number