Phone Number For QuickBooks Technical Support: +1-800-311-5657
QuickBooks is an integrated software that gets amalgamated with other applications to make your accounting process easy and hassle-free. There are instances where the users get encountered or attack by errors while working on their application. Out of all QuickBooks unhandled exception error is one of the famous technical issues faced by the users. There are various reasons that led to this error. Here in this blog we will discuss the steps to resolve the error.
Error Message On Your Screen
While working on your application an unwanted error message will pop up in front of your screen stating:
“Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application…”
This issue is triggered when you are opening QWC file.
What are the Reasons that Welcome this Error
- The application Event handler is not able to manage the error that occurs on your desktop
- The error is prompting to run the system in unscramble mode
- The application might not be completely integrated with MS application
- The system might be missing some of the Java component
- Your system currently don’t have Java components on your desktop
These are some of the common reasons that are welcome by the error.
How to Get Rid of this Error with Phone Number For QuickBooks Technical Support
To resolve the error you are required to have Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 component installed in your desktop. In case the application is damaged then reinstall or repair it.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for installation or repair of Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 component:
- The prime step is to close all the applications that are running in the background
- Now, press Windows + R key from your keyboard to open run window
- Type Control in the provided space and then press enter button
- The control panel window will open, double-click on the program that you want to run and close
- Now search for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 installed program
- In case you are unable to find the application install it
- Now, if the application appears in the list, repair it
- Select the application and then select change or remove
- Now select repair option and then click on the next button
- A pop-up message will appear asking your permission to restart the application, click on Ok
The system will automatically repair it, In case the problem persists feel free to contact the Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1-800-311-5657 experts.