QuickBooks software is one of the best and easy to use accounting software for small and medium-sized enterprises. It helps its users to manage their business accounting needs. Inventory tracking is an important feature that allows you to track sales revenue. There are certain issues that users come across, which can be solved by the experts.
Understanding QuickBooks Inventory
With the help of this feature, you can easily analyse and update any pending and upcoming orders. Thus, this process keeps you updated every time. Tracking inventory through accounting software allows you to learn about the profits that are made through products. You can even decide according to the sale that which product is required to keep or not. With the help of inventory management, you can add-on users.
What are the Merits of Tracking Inventory?
- This feature provides you access to your reports
- The software will help you to easily track cost of the sold and purchase items
What are the Steps to Track Inventories?
You can easily track inventory by using the below-provided steps:
- Click on settings or the gear icon
- Now, move to the sales tab using left side menu
- Click on the editing menu and select next button and choose ‘track inventory quantity on hand’
- And now, click on done button to save your changes
- Now click on settings icon in the upper right center and then click to choose product and services in the lists column
- Click on New in order to create a new inventory
- Select the type of item from the next screen
- Now enter the required information
- Then review once all the setup entries of inventory items that you want to crack and click done button
Hopefully, you have received complete information regarding the tracking of the inventory. In case you come across any problem make sure to reach us at QuickBooks Support +1-800-311-5657. The experts will receive your call and help with the best possible solution.